Thursday, December 5, 2013

Photoshop Tutorial - Taking Great Skintones with your Virtual


Good skintones. Alien life the holy grail of virtual. I have been banging our heads away from the wall for years attempting to perfect "THE ONE SIZE FITS ALL" in order to working with skintones and I am talking about capturing, workflow, output, your own whole nine yards. What I've used so far is we skintones are somewhat summary. The procedures that sometimes create good skintones are listed below:

Good capture:

When you capture the image 99% of your job is. If your exposures are off and unfortunately your colorbalance is off, the skintones will be and also. Of course this means your lightmeter will be your best friend (second plus a dog). Be on surface of your exposures like dirt typical pig. Know your histograms and straightforward image tones. Don't also employ your LCD as significantly reference. Your LCD purity varies, and is not 100% reliable to defend myself against it's own, however it is really an integral tool that works with everything else. Never get lazy these individuals, always check your rank, know your exposures and keep it
accurate. Make this a component your mind set and offers workflow. And don't omit to test new stuff, consumed assume....

Colorbalance:

I yearn to shoot a greycard within the lighting conditions we are shooting because a custom whitebalance setting. For some reason a greycard appears to be work better for us which a whitecard. What can I only say. I get images which have been neutral, I can warm them up later easily choose. However, for a number of digital photographers, using a white card to obtain their custom white balance weems to work just fine.

Workflow:

I like with an idea of what a good skintone may possibly be the colorpicker. Now neglected, skintones are subjective, so it's purely irrelavent but you will get used to it in time. So, as a guide, using the color picker, towards the actual pigmentation of individual we find the reds are about 20% higher than the green and about 30 - 40% all over the blue. Since the capture the tone are actually turned off (in home gym parameters), I can add more to the skintone producing use of colorbalance and saturation.

Assuming get good capture, (exposure/whitebalance), there are a lot ways to acquire rather than enhance skintones. One of the best ways is by using pertaining to the selective color (IMAGE/ADJUSTMENTS/SELECTIVE COLOUR, or ALT-I-A-S). I have been using this for a little while now, and so rather a lot it's rendered me remarkable skintones. Here's how the solution.

Simply reduce the amount of cyan in the yellows. Usually about 40-50%. Achieve go more, but I be put off. Why? Because when I deviate the contrast later dealing bring out more tones sooner image, thus giving me more red in a really skin. There is al lot or red in a really skin, especially caucasians, so by doing technique you will give men and women more warmth and glow for a skin tone- but be careful!! Do not over visit.

The thing I like about making use of the selective color this software tool, is that I am only running the red tones. If I definitely not affect any other grays (like the reds with his coat) I can simply do several things:

1. choose around her face and then perform the adjustments.

OR

2. governed motion adjustments simply use the brush and erase areas I don't wish disturbed.

That's it. Simple it's, when you get much like the basics.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment