Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why Canon is the foremost Pro Camera System Than a Nikon


L-series Lens Line

I attended the Learnfest Photography Seminar for portrait photographers September 09 and many of the photographers were running around working with a Nikon system. This actually peaked my curiosity. I had never really handled watch Nikon before. When I would school at the Internationally Academy of Design beside Technology in Tampa, FL for my Pic Degree, everyone had Canons. Canon had the ability to uplink to the Have a look at One processing program, and was recommended by most of the staff (who are photographers current within their field). There was a student infrequently with Nikon, but generally it offers the bad apple and normally Canon users went convenient to them.

I was fascinated to have the amount of Nikon users exact same workshop. I grabbed a Nikon in the photographer I had befriended on a workshop thus far. I have to admit I was bedazzled plus the giant screen on the rear. I'm using an older version at the minimum Canon Mark series on a comparatively microscopic screen. When handling i experienced the same giddiness of when i handled the newer Canon Mark series camera. Overall controls and handling were similar while a few functions were a bit harder to be aware, but from this first handling Nikon got on the same flooring as Canon. Was I passing up on something? Why were so many photographers using Nikon? Should i make the switch?

Upon my arrival building after the workshop I began some study. I talked to a separate photographers, Canon and Nikon bidders, to find out what we viewed as advantages and drawbacks of their camera movie star. I also began deliberating products: Nikon bodies and lenses of comparable to my current bag suffering with goodies. It was then this I realized there got nothing Nikon made had been comparable to my present day lenses. I am an example L series junkie (L improved lenses are Canons pro lens series).

Nikon has with out professional lens line. Their lenses are by far fast food or Canons, which in professional photography each good thing. Less cherished means less durable, which equals this quick lens life. Though I haven't had the experience of making shooting with Nikon Lenses, with Canon less expensive also means lower quality photographs. I have identify that Nikon users have chosen their stanza based on price. Their camera bodies are slightly fast food or their Canon counterparts, by their lenses are all by far less expensive.

One at your first things I was taught in school, while purchasing my sprang leaks photography tools, is that the expertise of the lens is a vital thing. Don't skimp up lenses.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment