Monday, April 28, 2014

Skate Photography Interview With Bart Ryan


Name, Age, Rating, Employer, Hometown? Bartholomew Wilhelm Jones, 28, Single, The Skateboard mag son!, Geneva, Arkansas.

Lets start at the beginning. I want to know what it took to earn you. Tell me for one's parents. What kind of people were they, what did they do, how were you conceived?

Whoa!! That's deep. I don't know. My dad I think was with Plainfield, Illinois a little like cornfield town there you have it big now. He made it to a private Catholic school or something, but he's not something like religious or anything, matt keeps it real. And the woman is originally from Germany an actually busy Israel for a minute when she became a child too, but i quickly think times were rough now there, so her family got hooked up with a boat ride inside the states an started within St. Louis, I assume maybe.. Moving on, Dad made it to college in St. Louis met the woman, badda boom batta bing, got married an made me.. I question if they were on a type of drugs at the time, because I'm pretty jacked. My mom has had a lot of odd jobs through the time from school teacher, to utilizing an antique store, to working in real estate and my father used to run a chain of record stores refer to as Apple Tree Records, that was an awesome time, because until I was about 16, my dad could connect any music for complimentary, plus free tickets to nearly anything, I wish he however had that going' but because of its likes of Best Puchase, an Circuit city, an places very similar; Apple Tree went at the rear of. I went around during my family to all the stores to close them all the way down which sucked, but I came up on a lot of goods. Now my dad runs a Play it Again sports, so pretty much the woman an dad go about to auctions an garage sales an stock up on used sports equipment, so we possessed a lot of music laying from home, but now it's sport's settings.

Lets move on for your childhood. Any traumatic evens when still haunt you i found your blog?

I don't think from my childhood still haunts me whatsoever, but yea sure.. I've had various those.. I almost blew human families new puppies go with a Draino explosive device, my baby sitter tried to have sex with me once, I never know, but yea I was quite a messed up kid, still pretty much am.

What was your very first encounter with skateboarding? When did you know that this wanted to be a long the concept relationship?

First encounter I may well not remember, but I know I was super hyped on it i think seen these dudes moving flatground and ollieing during these road barriers at this downtown festival we have where I lived sought after "Swedish Days". All the dudes passed like two different colored Airwalk shoes on with duct tape, painter hats, all flaired out, I remember just thinking "These dudes are bad ass, that's how I need to be! " Around bed time I was always psyched if i could catch "Skate TV" on the Nickelodeon. Obviously totally stumped about skateboarding, but continue to, super hyped. I didn't actually start skating until many years after that, when a skate shop opened by my house called Rich's, which is funny take into consideration, because the place was this sort of ' circus, but I would just skate from your shop an to me the simplest way the most bad ass thing ever in the midst.

Funny thing is, one of those dudes i always saw skating in years past at the festival actually is my good homey Ken Davenport, he still skates, even now rips!! But Yea, I really never knew it wished to be a long period relationship.. I guess I simply really never got into anything else. When it comes to any other thing relatively athletic I'm strong goonbat panzy steez. I remember when among the list of kids in high school were embarking on other things like Footballing, Cars, ETC... I didn't really understand. I just remember thinking " you won't want to go skating?! " I went having a little phase when I wished to art school, where WE wasn't really into skateboarding, I didn't know what was really going on, overlooked the magazine's and fledgling videos; at that time I was more interested in becoming a "fine artist" however I'm kind over i always guess.

Being from Illinois, what are your recommendations on Barack Obama?

Being largely fried, I don't really pay much attention to that kind of important info, but I'm for certain that down for Obama. I remember at age running for senator not to mention whatever in Illinois, an there is all these billboards using them, an I said to dad "look at this individual looking all pimp "'and he wanted to say "that's the man that's expected when the first black president". Then during my photo journalism class I was assigned to go contemplate photos of Barack's win speech. An like every other sucker, I was just eating it up; Obama just speaks with so on.. I don't even know! Power, I guess, an then just looking around at all the people being so extremely pleased, it was just good vibes to choose from. An now it's like this too again, but the entirety country. I'm for sure pumped that at the same time I lived in the same city as Obama. It's a pretty exciting time, but what do I know..?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment